Versatile use for rock or ice summer mountaineering
Technical mountaineering, vie ferrate and alpine hiking
Pro-Fiber XT 20 ergonomic insole in Polypropylene +
fibreglass with differentiated thicknesses and rigidities with upper EVA coating. Maximum comfort, durability and anti-torsional efficiency.
L-Tech technical fabric and water-repellent microfibre. Protective rubber rand for maximum durability.
The fastening system that extends towards the toe is divided into two sections. The lower section is integrated into the upper to allow you to adjust the fit. The upper section has a lace-locking hook that divides the fastening tension areas and hooks to consistently and progressively wrap the ankle, for a comfortable and secure fit.
37.5® fabric technology laminated with HDry® for greater comfort and waterproofing.
Pentax Precision XT II compatible with semi-automatic crampons. Outsole in Mont by Vibram® rubber compound.
The Vibram® rubber compound ensures stability and durability.
1. CRAMPONABLE TPU insert with differentiated thickness
2. LOW DENSITY EVA HEEL INSERT for Shock-Absorbing
3. MEDIUM DENSITY PU HEEL for support
4. MEDIUM DENSITY PU INSERT IN THE FOREFOOT with differentiated thickness for maximum Shock-Absorbing and propulsion
5. HIGH DENSITY EVA MEDIAL INSERT for support and anti-torsional control
6. Outsole VIBRAM® with exclusive SCARPA design MONT rubber compound for durability
7. OUTSOLE DESIGN Propulsion area braking area Maximum grip area
14 days for free return
Within a period of 2-3 workdays in Austria
SCARPA Quality Warranty
All our products are covered by warranty of 2 years