The boot for technical use on high-altitude terrain and ice
Classic mountaineering and high altitude activities
Pro-fiber XT 20 ergonomic insole in Nylon XT + fibreglass with differentiated thicknesses and rigidities with upper EVA coating. Maximum comfort, durability and anti-torsional efficiency.
One-piece water-repellent upper in Perwanger 3mm suede + rear facing in PU Tek high-tenacity technical fabric. Flex point for great possibility of movement. Long durability thanks to protective rubber rand.
The new Speed Lacing fastening system uses small bi-component part in lightweight steel and plastic. The fastening that extends towards the toe is divided into two sections. The lower part with eyelets allows the laces to pass through smoothly and adjust the fit in a single movement. The upper section has a lace lock that divides the fastening tension areas and hooks to progressively wrap the ankle securely.
Gore-Tex Insulated Comfort for a greater warm, comfort and waterproof
Essential AC, designed and studied by SCARPA and developed in collaboration with VIBRAM®, the result is a sole with contained volumes with a precise, light, durable and comfortable fit.
1. ANATOMIC NYLON MIDSOLE for maximum stability, support and anti-torsion control
2. EXTERIOR CONTAINMENT TPU FRAME in differentiated thicknesses for crampon compatibility
3. PU MIDSOLE with differentiated thickness for more shock-absorbing
4. TPU INSERT for protection and crampon compatibility
5. VIBRAM® OUTSOLE with exclusive SCARPA design, MONT rubber compound by Vibram® for durability
6. EXTERNAL SIDE design for higher cushioning
7. INTERNAL SIDE vertical grooves design for support on the heel
8. OUTSOLE DESIGN Propulsion area braking area Maximum grip area
14 days for free return
Within a period of 2-3 workdays in Austria
SCARPA Quality Warranty
All our products are covered by warranty of 2 years