Upper in water-resistant leather, collar and Flex Point in fabric and 3D protective TPU toe cap.
The new Speed Lacing fastening system uses small bi-component part in lightweight steel and plastic. The fastening that extends towards the toe is divided into two sections. The lower part with eyelets allows the laces to pass through smoothly and adjust the fit in a single movement. The upper section has a lace lock that divides the fastening tension areas and hooks to progressively wrap the ankle securely.
GORE-TEX Performance Comfort membrane for maximum weather protection.
The SALIX Trek sole with midsole in dual-density PU for low weight and high levels of cushioning. Vibram® XS Trek rubber outsole.
1. BOTTOM VIEW for maximum stability, cushioningand durability
2. BI-DENSITY PU MIDSOLE medium density PU for support and stability
3. BI-DENSITY PU MIDSOLE low density PU for foot control, Shock-Absorbing and lightness
4. OUTSOLE VIBRAM® exclusive design by SCARPA XS Trek rubber compound for flexibility and traction on slippery terrain
5. LATERAL OUTSOLE VOLUME for protection and forefoot containment
6. DESIGN with grooves for cushioning
7. OUTSOLE DESIGN Propulsion area Breaking area Maximum grip area Stability area
14 days for free return
Within a period of 2-3 workdays in Austria
SCARPA Quality Warranty
All our products are covered by warranty of 2 years